If you fall into the sphere of interests of authorized law enforcement agencies, as well as in case of initiation or intentions to initiate a criminal case against you, consultation on criminal cases is a mandatory step. We recommend that our clients contact their lawyers as early as possible. Thus, professional legal assistance and qualified legal advice will help to significantly increase the chances of a positive outcome of the case.
With the participation of a lawyer, criminal cases are guaranteed a thorough study and a decent representation in pre-trial proceedings and directly in court. Cooperation with the lawyers of our firm becomes the best solution for those who are not indifferent to the outcome of the case. Each lawyer in our firm has extensive professional experience in criminal matters. At the same time, our employees do not limit the scope of their activities, working in any areas of criminal proceedings. By contacting us, you can count on qualified advice on issues of interest. We guarantee that any issue related to criminal cases will be considered by lawyers of the appropriate specialization as soon as possible.
We do not limit the possibilities of our clients and offer to get answers to questions related to criminal cases of any complexity and specialization. Lawyers are competent to help you sort out cases about:
Crimes committed against the life and / or health of people.
• Crimes committed against private or any other property.
• Economic crimes, including those related to taxation.
• Crimes related to road traffic accidents and etc.
We work with issues that are directly related to the legality and literacy of the legal conduct of various activities in the process of resolving disputes. In addition, the services of lawyers provide for client support at the stage of appealing court decisions and actions of officials, drafting and submitting the necessary statements, written claims, petitions.
The list of key services available to our clients includes the following:
• Ensuring the protection and representation of the legal rights, freedoms and interests of the principal at the stages of investigative consideration or inquiry.
• Provision of legal protection of the principal at the stage of the trial in the courts of first instance in the context of the consideration of the case on the merits.
• Accompanying the principal at the stage of appealing judicial actions and decisions through appeal or cassation, including with the preparation and submission of the necessary petitions and written claims.